jueves, 18 de marzo de 2010

THE MIND


THE MIND

Hows youe memory?


My parents.
In this photography I am meeting with my family in the farewell of the year 2009 and the coming of the New Year.




















My brothers or sisters
In this photography I am my brothers, in the night of year end.


















































































































My grandparents.

With my grandmother in Christmas. The night more special of the year.


































































































Food.
In this photography we are celebrating in family, the dinner of the year end.























My friends
My friends; Johanny, Jennifer and Liheiny, are meeting in Christmas.











My toys.
Whwn I went a child, my favorite dool has been the Barbie




























The day more special of my life has been the day of my graduation of the secondary.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario